Digital Design 2
The students in digital design 2 must learn and possess a unique blend of technical and transferable skills learn in digital design 1 plus digital photography, multimedia presentations, emergent technologies ( VR/AR/360), create a professional portfolio and intermediate level for graphic, web, animation and multimedia and app design.
- Produce digital graphics for printing materials, websites, social media and movies
- Create graphics for web, print and multimedia
- Create 2- or 3-D graphics
- Animating graphics for web and videos
- Video marketing
- Mobile app design ( UX/UI )
- Create a robust website using WordPress
- Create a Social media marketing campaign
- Test designs for usability and quality
- Information Assistant
- Web Designer
- Digital Assistant Designer
- Graphic Designer
Employment of graphic designers is projected to grow 3% from 2020 to 2030.
The average wage for this career in Florida is $32.60 hourly or $67,810 annually.
The entire program is 600 hours. Students can earn a certificate at the completion of the following Occupational Completion Points (OCPs):
|OCP A||Graphic Designer||300 Hours|
|OCP B||Media Designer||300 Hours|
|Total Hours: 600|
Location & Course’s Schedule:
Digital Design 2 is available at the following school (s):
|The English Center||Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
Monday - Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Contact Information at the Location:
Additional information can be provided by student services:
|LOCATION||COUNSELOR / REGISTRAR||PHONE NUMBER|
|The English Center|
|Cecilia Castillo |
Juan R. Gonzalez
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Multimedia Artists and Animators,
on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/arts-and-design/multimedia-artists-and-animators.htm.