Registration Requirements for Adult General Education Programs
- 16 years of age or older
- Not enrolled in day school
- Provide a government-issued ID.
- When enrolling for English Classes or Citizenship Preparation, students must take the CASAS (Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment Systems) test which evaluates the student’s basic skills, English language, and literacy skills
- When enrolling in GED®, the student must take the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education).
- Purchase a $5.00 student identification card upon registration. (Must be worn on campus at all times)
Tuition and Fees
- Those interested in enrolling in Adult General Education (AGE) courses will pay an in-state tuition fee of $40.00 per term (four-month).
- Since the out-of-state tuition does not apply to AGE courses, individuals who cannot show proof of residency may enroll in a community education language course, which requires a greater tuition rate.